|Cargo capacity||50,000 m3|
|Draught, scantling||10.7 m|
|Draught, design||9.5 m|
|Speed, service||14.0 knots|
|Deadweight, scantling||40,650 t|
|Cargo holds with lower and upper hoppers||5|
|Log/timber cargo with deck stanchions|
Eight firm units
Commission for the Shipowner:
- Contract design
Commission for the Yard:
- Basic design
- Detail design
- Technical procurement handling
- Site team to take the design to production
Benefits for the Shipowner:
- The model tested daily fuel oil consumption at design draft is only 17.9t including 15% seamargin, and the annual output of CO2 is estimated to be reduced by 5,000 tonnes compared to existing vessels of same size range.
- EEDI below the 2020 requirement (20%).
- High cargo volume.
- Shallow draft with high deadweight.
- The first order of the B.Delta37 standard bulk carriers.
- Log stanchions.
- Ballast water treatment system.
Shipbroker and Deltamarin partner: Barry Rogliano Salles BRS, France
Photo from the naming ceremony of LDA’s first B.Delta37 vessels, MV ‘La Briantais’ and MV ‘La Guimorais’, in 2013 with LDA management and the godmothers of the vessels.
All vessels delivered:
in 2013 La Briantais,
in 2014 La Guimorais, La Landriais and La Richardais,
in 2015 La Solognais, La Chambordais, La Sauternais and La Sillonais.
Tel. +358 2 4336 453
Mobile +358 40 7006 905