Deltamarin Group’s first project to deliver a comprehensive engineering, procurement, construction and management (EPCM) package for ro-pax ferry newbuildings.
One of the first ro-pax ferries to be built in China for a Western owner.
|Trailer lane length||3,100 lm|
|Breadth, moulded||27.8 m|
|Draught, design||6.4 m|
|Speed, service||22 knots|
|Gross tonnage||40,500 GT|
Commission for the owner:
- Concept development in close cooperation with the owner.
Commission for the yard:
- Engineering package including approval design, support in procurement handling and detail design.
- Project and construction management in close co-operation with the shipyard.
- Management services including expert consultancy and assistance in master planning, building strategy, SRtP / interior TK / architect coordination, procurement of the main project equipment and systems, project information management and site supervision.
- Comprehensive pre-contract support for the contract management and execution planning.
- Concept designed for Stena Line’s North European routes complying with the latest rules and regulations for safety and environment.
- Special attention in the design was paid to the vessels’ fuel efficiency as well as maximising the cargo space.
- The main engines will be “gas ready”, prepared to be fuelled by either methanol or LNG.
Original ship order: 4 + 4 options
News about the project.
Tel. +358 9 4788 4424
Mobile +358 40 0807 587
Tel. +358 9 4788 4421
Mobile +358 50 5965 643